Friday, September 14, 2007

The Happy Apple Farm


Today mommy & daddy took me to pick apples at the Happy Apple Farm (isn't that a fun name?). I got to get apples for my future applesauce - yummy! I also got to get a baby pumpkin - it's my first you know. I don't think I'm going to carve this one though, seeing as how I am not allowed to play with knives yet - maybe next year.

3 comments:

Ward Blog said...

What an adorable family. Corben is soooo cute. Looks like some nice weather in Colorado!!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

it's great to see you guys again! looks like your little family is doing very well! little Corben is a cutie pie! check out our blog sometime, www.thewilliamsfam.blogspot.com or you can access the link from Katrina's page. :)

Keep in touch! Beth

Jessica said...

Hey guys! I was so excited when I saw your link on Katrina's blog. I'm so glad you all are doing well and your little guy is so adorable!!!! It's so great that these sites let us watch each other's little ones grow up even when we don't get to see each other often. It looks like parenthood is suiting you all very well!
~Jessica Jackson
www.thejacksonfam-jessica.blogspot.com