
Last week I got to take my first plane trip to go see my Great-Great-Grandpa for
his 91st birthday. I suprised him and I think he was pretty happy I came! This is a picture of 5 generations - isn't that cool?? Of course you know my mommy, but next to her is my Grandpa Randy and my Great-Grandma Judy. I sure wish I could have known my Grandpa Bill. From the stories I hear he was pretty awesome!! I'm just lucky I still have so many grandparents that loooove me to pieces. As a side note, Grandpa Randy HATED this sweater vest. It's not so bad is it?? He took it off of me right after this picture was taken.
1 comment:
Five generations, that's incredible!! I'm sure your great grandpa was thrilled to have you there to celebrate with him. Wow, your great grandma looks SOOOO young, she looks like the same age as my parents - haha!!
Post a Comment