Sunday, November 11, 2007

Congratulations Daddy!


Here's mommy and daddy at the Navy Awards Banquet in Breckenridge this weekend. We all went up there (and Grandpa and Grandma came too!!! Just to play with me!!!). Daddy got some awesome awards - mommy and I are so proud of him! He's worked really hard this past year and he deserves to be rewarded!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Awww you guys look very cute. That doesn't look like the outfit you were thinking of wearing!? How did it go with Grandma and Grandpa babysitting?

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

You look adoreable, Jen! LOVE pink on ya. Congrats to Brad... that's great! So what awards did he get???

The Stiners said...

Besides the office awards he got his 3rd NAM (Navy Achievement Medal)in 1 year but this one was directly from the Admiral. He was only 1 of 5 people in the entire district (which includes 3 or 4 states) that received a NAM of this kind. And he got his bronze (I think bronze) star for recruiting. They get a star for their uniform for every 5 people they put in the military. At some point they get so many stars so they have to change colors or something...I try and learn it all but honestly after having Corben I can't remember things as well as I used to...