Actually he has only had it that one time. I don't think his little system is ready yet. Darn. ;) HIs tummy was so upset and I think it was really hard for him to digest. We'll try it again soon but for now he seems to be satisfied with his usual method of feasting.
May I just say that you and Brad sure have a cutie! He really is so handsome and huggable! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving... we are thankful for YOU! Karyn
5 comments:
What a cutie pie! So Corben's eating cereal now, eh? :)
Actually he has only had it that one time. I don't think his little system is ready yet. Darn. ;) HIs tummy was so upset and I think it was really hard for him to digest. We'll try it again soon but for now he seems to be satisfied with his usual method of feasting.
May I just say that you and Brad sure have a cutie! He really is so handsome and huggable! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving... we are thankful for YOU! Karyn
yummy!! has he moved on to baby foods yet?
Instead of cereal, I started Jonathan out on avocado! Look what he turned out like! :?)
Post a Comment