Tuesday, January 15, 2008


So I hated drinking from a bottle but I'm really digging my new cup!

5 comments:

Sarah, Jeramiah and the boys said...

Looks like he's luvin that cup!!! He's so cute. I can't believe how big he is. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. It was really good to hear from you. looks like you are doing good. It's funny I think of you when I see coldstone too :)

Alison said...

What kind of cup did you get? We're still not having much luck with our Gerber cups.

The Stiners said...

This one is a Gerber cup too but I got it at Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) - they have a HUGE selection of different cups. This one is the transition cup.

The Petersons said...

Good job big fella! When are you coming to visit???

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Corben, you're getting so big! Congrats on moving into the world of sippy cups!