Monday, February 18, 2008

And I Baptize Thee...


Yesterday my friend Lily got baptized and of course we went to help celebrate.

As an added bonus I got to see Graciela (Lily's cousin). I haven't seen her since December but when she walked in the chapel I went bonkers & recognized her instantly! She came right over & scooped me up & we took a walk & caught up. Little known fact, I love it when people talk to me in Spanish! I'm in luck! Graciela is from Mexico and speaks perfect spanish!
Now this is where the real party was! Here's Nealie, Lily, Asher and moi playing nicely together.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Oh Corben....you and your grown-up girlfriend! Too cute! Corben likes the Latinas, eh?

The Petersons said...

Looks like a great playgroup. You are blessed to have people in the same stage of life. Aren't friends grand?? Love that full head of hair too!