Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just A Day In The Park


Today was very beautiful outside so mommy & I went for a long walk then when daddy got home from work they took me to the park to play.



Isn't my daddy creative?




5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

What a nut!!! Corben is looking so grown up on the slide! He is too cute!

jonathandy said...

Hey Jennifer, just thought I'd let you know I'm enjoying watching your little guy grow up on this blog. I drop in weekly and Sandy and I get some good laughs. Glad to see you guys are doing well.

-jonathan

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Hey Corben - looks like fun. The weather's great here too! We love it. I'm ready for spring now. Hope you guys are doing great otherwise!!!

Lea said...

Those pictures are great! Was this Corben's first official trip "playing" at the park? I can't wait for this summer and next year when our kiddos will be at the park all the time!

The Petersons said...

Love the pictures! Isn't it fun to go to the playground. We can't seem to get enough of it. Glad the weather was nice for you.