Sunday, March 30, 2008

And God Promised...

God and I have something in common: we both agreed to no more floods! I used to take baths in the kitchen sink. But my excitement kept flooding the kitchen. Mommy walked in the blustery cold and up hill for 2 miles - oh wait, that was Grandma's Kindergarten story... - ok for 2 blocks to get me this bath tub. I LOVE IT! Not to mention I got a whole new bunch of toys: mommy's back-up shampoo, her body wash and my new obsession - an empty Motrin bottle. On a side note my daddy had a nice talk with me about how these are the only magenta toys I am allowed to play with...EVER. (and daddy says not to ask why he knows the difference between magenta and plain ol' pink)

4 comments:

Alison said...

Corben, are you winking at me!?

The Petersons said...

Love your new tub! Daddy seems to be well-versed in his colors.

Ward Blog said...

LOVE the tub, where did you get it???? I want one NOW!!! Kylee is still in her infant tub, that does change to a seat that hooks on the side but then you have to fill the entire tub up and that seems so wasteful to me. So...PLEASE tell me where you got Corben's super cool tub :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.