Monday, March 3, 2008

My Day At The Lake

Hi!! Yesterday was a beautiful day (nearly 75 degrees!) so we went to the lake to see my grandparents! Here's me with my silky. Mommy had a silky when she was a baby too.


Tickle, tickle Grandpa!


Here's me and Grandma Judy!!!


And here. Here I am with a special teething treat from Uncle Caleb - that is until I bit off a piece but don't worry Uncle Caleb saved me. Anyways, there is a reason his nick-name for years has been "Candy Caleb" - I think I know who to get some from when mommy & daddy say 'no'.

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

Too Cute - Hannah had the pink version, but she prefers her bunny rabbit to anything!

katina said...

No looking like a girl here!

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Hey Corben - your uncle Caleb sounds like way too much fun. We are getting Spring-like weather here too. Wish you and your mommy could take a walk with me and AJ! You are very sweet.