Saturday, April 12, 2008

I just had to open the diaper up and see if the hardware was still there and I did it all by myself. Just one of my many new talents, isn't my mommy lucky? I can help out even more now!

5 comments:

katina said...

it appears you have cloth diapers?

Also...I think you'll be dealing with the poop on the floor being traipsed all over the house sooner than you think. ;)

Jennifer said...

Yup we use cloth *most* of the time. It really is so handy!!

Alison said...

Oh dear. Has he taken his own pants off yet? Once he does that - then the diaper - it's all over! :)

Ward Blog said...

too funny

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Corben is so funny! I love your pictures of him. What a great way to journal. He doesn't look so little anymore - he's turning into a little man! AJ sends a hug to you.