Grandpa bought me this really fun "scooter" and I really love it. It makes noises like a police car and has lights and everything!
Uncle Caleb may be just a little jealous of my new toy. When I'm big he'll take me for a ride on his real scooter.
Here's me and my Nana Nita - we'll see if the name sticks but I can say Nana so mommy said I could call her that - she's my Great Grandma. I can say Mam-Maw and Nana so now I'm going to work on "Grandpa". Um, yeah, ok.
We met Grandpa and Uncle Caleb at Auntie Tyler's Starbucks yesterday during their lunch break it was my mid-day pick me up!
Ok that's all for now. See you soon! I have a big surprise but I can't say it now because Nana might read it and we're going to surprise her and Grandpa Larry!
2 comments:
I'm sorry, Corben, but I bet she already knows about your teeth...
So glad you're having a good time!
Post a Comment