Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Bash

We're all one now. You know my friend Asher? Well, his birthday was yesterday and he had a very fun party! He got some fabulous toys and I really enjoyed testing them out for him. I got to eat lots of yummy food and play with my friends. Lily was there and so was my new friend Samantha. I forgot to eat a cupcake but I made sure to taste some of mommy's and then spill it. Anyways, here's what you really want - pictures! I must explain the nose. I was playing with mommy and fell off the bed and let's just say the nighstand won.

The birthday boy!
My new friend Samantha. Isn't she the cutest? (no worries Lily, you're still my #1 chica!)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Whoa check out that new header!

Hope I'll always be your #1 gal (except your potential future little sister.) -lily

Unknown said...

So glad you guys came! And thanks for the awesome pictures! By the way, how did you get that picture into your header? (you totally knew I would ask this...)