Monday, November 3, 2008

My Chicago Top Ten List







Did I tell you I was going on vacation? Ooops, I didn't? Well, I went on vacation and I had so much fun! First mommy & daddy (ok mostly daddy) drove me to Kansas City then the next day we left for Chicago and let me tell you it truly is windy there! My Uncle Caleb & Auntie Ty-Ty live there. My Chicago adventure can best be summed up in a top 10 list and a few pictures.



10. I got to ride a bus for the first time.




9. Grandpa & Daddy took me swimming at the hotel pool.



8. I finally got a haircut!


7. I ate some yummy Chicago pizza.
6. I got to skip some naps and stay up late.


5. Mommy & daddy bought me some cool clothes from H&M.


4. I got a massage.


3. Uncle Caleb & Auntie Ty-Ty helped me walk better.


2. I spent lots of fun time with my Uncle, Auntie, Grandpa & Grandma!


1. Daddy saved my silky from being nabbed by a homeless man.

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

He sure looks like he is having a blast! He is turning into such a little man!

Alison said...

Corben already looks more grown up and it's only been two weeks since I saw him!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, Corben! We missed you, buddy!