Sleeping on Daddy's chest is a baby right of passage. And she sure looks cute doing it!
Love it!! I bet she'll be such a Daddy's little girl!
absolutely precious! she's a doll!!
I know it's late to be commenting, but I couldn't help it. I have the EXACT same picture of Kurt and Anna, totally mirror images! there's something so touching about a baby sleeping on daddy's chest, I just love it. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sleeping on Daddy's chest is a baby right of passage. And she sure looks cute doing it!
Love it!! I bet she'll be such a Daddy's little girl!
absolutely precious! she's a doll!!
I know it's late to be commenting, but I couldn't help it. I have the EXACT same picture of Kurt and Anna, totally mirror images! there's something so touching about a baby sleeping on daddy's chest, I just love it. :)
Post a Comment