We stayed at a beautiful condo right on the river. Even though it was still a little chilly out daddy and I took some time to look at the scenery.

Check out the Elk playing! They were making all sorts of crazy noises but daddy said they were just playing and not really mad at each other.
We had this really huge rock outside of the condo. I got to climb on it a little bit.
On Friday we went to the Denver Aquarium. It was pretty awesome to see all sorts of fish, sharks, snakes, jellyfish, and....(see below)
Sea Horses! We've never seen these in person before and boy are they awesome!!! We just saw a show on tv about these guys so it was great to see them up close. Did you know they can blend in with their surroundings to avoid being another fishes lunch? 
3 comments:
You guys are so adventuresome! Glad you had a nice trip.
I can see that Nevie really enjoyed the Aquarium as well! :)
I'm proud of you for taking out the entire crew. That's brave - but awesome! Your family gets cuter all the time. Miss you.
Post a Comment