Here I am on my first airplane ride! Mommy said maybe I could get the pin with wings but this airline didn't have any. :( Maybe next time. I liked flying and I only drove at least one person to drink on our 10am flight (and no it wasn't mommy).
Happy Travels!! Glad to hear that your first flight wasn't horrible... We've got a blog now too, spaydfamily.blogspot.com. Corben's adorable and is getting so big!
what a cutie pie! we know a lot about airplace rides with children! glad it was a success! so glad we are able to keep in touch this way! don't you just love blogging??? :)
3 comments:
Happy Travels!! Glad to hear that your first flight wasn't horrible... We've got a blog now too, spaydfamily.blogspot.com. Corben's adorable and is getting so big!
what a cutie pie! we know a lot about airplace rides with children! glad it was a success! so glad we are able to keep in touch this way! don't you just love blogging??? :)
He is too cute.........glad he did so well..hey, maybe you can now fly back to va bch to show him off......
Post a Comment