His eyes are so precious! I love the picture with the dog! Too cute!Happy half birthday!
What a face in the first picture - he looks so cute. And Linus looks thrilled in the last pic. :) Can't believe you are already 6 mos. old, Corben!!! Merry Christmas!
These pictures are so cute! I also love his expression in the first picture! Priceless!
YOu threw me off there!!!! I missed the word "half". I was thinking, "No way! He cannot be a year old yet!" :?)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
His eyes are so precious! I love the picture with the dog! Too cute!
Happy half birthday!
What a face in the first picture - he looks so cute. And Linus looks thrilled in the last pic. :) Can't believe you are already 6 mos. old, Corben!!! Merry Christmas!
These pictures are so cute! I also love his expression in the first picture! Priceless!
YOu threw me off there!!!! I missed the word "half". I was thinking, "No way! He cannot be a year old yet!" :?)
Post a Comment