We thought we'd let you know that we were not at church today when the shootings happend - thank God! That's usually the service time that we go to but since having Corben we're slightly more sporadic and in this case it may have paid off. Upon the advice of my great-grandpa I think we may find a new church to go to now...
5 comments:
I thought of you this morning when I saw the news report! What a scary situation! I am happy to hear that you all are safe!
So glad you're okay!!
oh my goodness! i'm so glad you are ok! Praise the Lord! i had no idea you guys were at that church. we'll be keeping your church family in our prayers! love, Beth
When I heard the news, I immediately thought of you guys but then wondered what the chance was that it was actually the church you went too. Thank God, so glad you guys are safe. What a scary thing to think that you can't be safe at church!
oops, sorry, somehow my comment posted as terry. i'm sure you'd be wondering who that is! it's the name of Sam's school!
Post a Comment