So I just got back from seeing the doctor. It went well, I must say. I didn't get any shots today which was very welcome news after the 2 I had yesterday! Here are my stats:
I weigh 20 lbs 15 oz
I am 27 1/2 inches tall
I'm right in the middle of the percentiles so the doctor was happy about my progressions especially since he remembers how little I was in the beginning.
I knew I had to go see my cardiologist in June as a follow-up but Dr. MacHaffie still hears my heart murmur so now I have more than just a follow-up to look forward to. He and mommy aren't getting to worked up about it though because it's small and until the cardiologist has a listen we just have to wait.
I also get to go see an eye doctor. Stabismus runs in mommy's family and she and Grandma have noticed a couple of times that my right eye wants to look at my nose. It's probably nothing but better to fix it now than me being Patch the Pirate at 4 or 5 right? (Opthamologists often treat Strabismus with patching the 'good' eye so the affected eye can become stronger)
2 comments:
I think Asher and Corben weigh almost exactly the same! Happy 9 months!
Congrats on the great stats! Let us know how your cardiologist appt. goes. We'll be praying extra hard for you. I'm so glad you didn't have to get any shots.
Post a Comment