Tuesday, March 11, 2008

RSV Graduation Day!

Today was my very last RSV shot!! I have been going to get them since October and today was my final one! Bitter sweet though because Tammy & Trish are 2 of the nicest nurses I have ever met (aside from one NICU nurse who took awesome care of me when I was new). They sure did take a lovin' to me and took care of me each visit.

After each shot I have to get naked (darn) and wait for 20 minutes to make sure I don't have a reaction to the liquid gold (that's what mommy calls it since each visit costs $4800!!!!!). Mommy & I play until they come check me out.

Tune in tomorrow for an update from my 9 month doctors appointment!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Congrats Corben - you're practically worth your weight in liquid gold!

Ward Blog said...

glad he is done with them, kylee has to get one more in april and then she is done. her march shot was so big b/c of her weight they had to give it in two doses which meant two shots and boy she was extra mad :(

The Petersons said...

At least that's over! I hope the 9 month check goes well. Hannah didn't have to get shots at 9 months, just a finger prick. I hope Corben is equally as lucky.

Lea said...

I love the facial expressions in both pictures! Yay for Corben!