Monday, March 24, 2008

I've Been Busy...

So it's been awhile since I have blogged there's a reason I promise! I've been busy exploring!



My Grandma and Grandpa came to spend Easter with me. It was nice weather (one day at least!) so Grandpa took me outside to explore the grass. It's still kinda crunchy but I'm sure it will turn green soon!



If you know anything about my Grandpa you know he's a carpet man. Guess what?! He brought me my first roll! Actually, it's a cool carpet that has buildings and streets on it for when I'm bigger and play with cars.



My Grandpa is soooo much fun and pretty creative. He made a ride out of the laundry basket and pushed me all around. One of Grandma's friends gave me this really cool doggy sleeping bag - it worked as a perfect basket cushion!

Here's me and daddy just taking a break from playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You will love your car rug! Aidan still gets his out sometimes and he is 7!
Happy Easter!