Monday, March 17, 2008

Takin' A Break

I've been pretty busy this weekend but it has been so fun! In case you didn't catch it from my video below I CAN CRAWL! Most recently I've gotten to explore the kitchen - previously it's been unchartered territory for me. Guess what? I can catch the kitty now! Sadly, I got my first owwweee that I did not cause myself by my finger nails. I'm ok, no need to call DFS on mommy or daddy, it's just a little scratch.

Gotta go - I've got so much more to explore before nap time!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

Congratulations on your new accomplishment. You are going to love this new phase of life; however, your mommy and daddy may find it a bit overwhelming at times. Just steer clear of the litter box little man!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!!! Even though I'm only two months, my Dad is child proofing too! Something about I'll be crawling by the time he gets back from deployment...I'm sure I'm going to have a ton of fun driving my Mom nuts!!
-Wyatt

Rebecca :-) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.