Sunday, June 1, 2008

Let The Birthdays Begin!

Today is my good friend Lily's birthday! She's the first of all of us to turn one so we went to help her celebrate today at her Nonnie & Grandpa's house! It was so much fun - I'm pooped!

Just practicing...11 days to go till my big day!


Yup, it's good.


The Birthday Girl!!!


All my friends (except Nealie - she was eating her cupcake inside)

Me, Asher, Guiliano, & Lily

**************************

Mommy & I are making an unexpected trip home to Missouri tomorrow & that means I won't be here to celebrate with my friends so they gave me my birthday present early. Check it out!!! Mommy has been dying to get these shoes for me! Thank you Lily & Asher (and Alison & Lea!!!) you spoil me rotten - and I like it!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

Cute! I can't believe Corben is almost one. Of course, I can't believe Hannah is almost two either! Safe travels to you. Have a wonderful trip!

Alison said...

Happy Almost Birthday to you Corben! It was fun to celebrate together - Lily!

katina said...

Stylin' shoes there, C!