Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Trip to the ER

Well, it was bound to happen sometime. I made it almost a year before I had to go back into the hospital I spent so much time in! At least this time was sort of "planned" and not terribly traumatic. Mommy & daddy knew last night that they'd have to take me to the ER this morning because I had so many splinters in my feet. We were lucky, we walked right in and we didn't even have to wait! Two hours later and I still had most of the splinters but the nurse got what she could. They couldn't find tweezers with pointy enough tips to get the other zillion splinters so I got to keep 'em.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Awww, ouchie! Did you go up and visit the Labor and Delivery area!?

katina said...

ouch! I wouldn't be surprised if Corben becomes quite the little zen master.

Lea said...

Corben, your facial expressions are priceless!

The Petersons said...

Hope your feet are better!