Yesterday daddy did a great project outside, wanna see? (before/after)
It took 2 years but they finally figured out what to do with this "blank slate". I watched daddy do the grass then he let me play in it.
My Mam-Maw will get a kick out of this picture because she laughed her heiney off when I did this same move on the cold tile at my Nana's house.
Today was probably the funnest day yet! We went to a cabin in the mountains for the day with our good friends/neighbors. It was so much fun! I met lots of new people, got to play horse shoes with daddy, AND guess what?! I got to ride a four-wheeler! Sorry, no pictures for that one! Daddy took me for a ride when mommy was out on a hike. Bummer huh? Anyways, mommy says they are cheating by 3 weeks buuuuut I weigh plenty so daddy switched my seat around so now I can see forward in the car! Since it was a long car ride today they thought I'd behave a little more. Turns out they were (partly) right!
Then while mommy & daddy took a four-wheel ride around the cabin's property I got to hang out with Jason & Jessica (our neighbors).
We had a blast! Except for the splinters in my feet (whole other story) but guess what we get to do tomorrow? Go to the hospital and get them all taken out. I may or may not have pictures of that one but can you send a prayer or two for me? I'm sure I won't like it very much.
We hope you're having as fun of a weekend as we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment