Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun At The Gym!

Yesterday Mommy took me to play at a gym. We got their late (oops) so there's not a ton of pictures and I was so busy that she could barely catch a decent picture buuuut I thought I'd show you anyway. I LOVED this tunnel! Note to mommy and daddy...my birthday is coming up!
I did not want to sit still to take a picture with my best girl, Lily.

P.S. Notice anything different? Maybe a clearer picture? I got a new camera for my birthday (and for daddy for Father's Day and for mom & dad's anniversary and heck let's back date it for Mother's Day too). Look for more pictures soon (hopefully they'll get the hang of it this weekend after they read the instruction manual).

2 comments:

Alison said...

Love that tunnel picture - he seriously looks like he's having fun. He'll have to show Lily because she didn't get it!

Lea said...

Glad you had fun, cutie pie!