As you know my birthday was last week so I pretty much got to celebrate, well, all week. It all culminated with my bug birthday party on Saturday. All my family came to bug out with me and I got spoiled with lots of fun and presents! For pictures of our bug themed everything you can check out
mommy's blog and she'll eventually post pictures.
I got to eat homemade blueberry muffins for my birthdays and boy where they good! Here I am on my real birthday.
And on birthday day #3 here I am with my birthday crown at my party.

I loooove whipped cream!
Ooops! So that's what happens...mommy thinks maybe I'll like baseball!
Strategizing with the cousins.

Pool time with my cousins - Zion really liked the "rain"

My Great Grandma Judy & Great-Great Grandpa Ray came to celebrate!
Here I am with Jeremy, Grandpa Ray & Zion.
Thanks everybody for coming to my party! I had a blast!
2 comments:
So nice to see your cute little face again Corben! I can't wait for you to come home so we can go to the pool together. Happy Birthday Party, looked fun!
You're looking older, Corben! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment