Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What I've Been Up To

So mommy just figured out today (yes, our last day in Kansas City) that she can actually use her laptop on Mamaw & Granpa's network. Anywho, what better time that to show you what I've been up to.

We've had a very fun time on our extended vacation home, despite the sad reason we had to come home early. After nearly 2 weeks daddy was able to join us for our regularly scheduled birthday vacation. Enough with the jabbering want to see pictures?

Uncle Caleb just moved to Chicago but came back in town for the funeral of our Uncle. I only got to see him for a couple of days but I love him so much that I'll take what I can get!!! Unfortunately Auntie Tyler couldn't come since it was such a sudden trip. In the car to the airport he gave me my birthday present a bit early. A lion piggy bank from him and Auntie Tyler and they even put some money in it for me!! Maybe with compounded interest it'll eventually be enough to buy this pretty car in the future?
Here's me and mommy & Uncle Caleb before we had to say good-bye.


I have all these new chompers and I gotta keep 'em clean! I got my first toothbrush and I LOVE to brush my teeth. By myself, please.
I got two new pools while I was here visiting. I don't really like them very much, yet but there's still time.



Mommy made me some special popsicles and I really love them.

1 comment:

Lea said...

You've been a busy bug! And I love the nudie picture! :)