Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fully Licensed To Break Hearts...

...because mine's just fine!
I went to the cardiologist today. My heart is all better: the holes are closed, the murmurs are quiet & the valve that was open is now closed . I'm completely healed and my doctor said I don't have to come back anymore.
Just hanging out in the waiting room before I went to see the doctor.

Did you know there is so many cool toys to play with at the doctors office?

I think you already know who these people are...

And then when we got back home my Grandma & Grandpa were there so we went to lunch at one of our favorite spots and my Mamaw showed me a cool new trick!

4 comments:

Lea said...

So glad your heart is okay! Have fun with your grandparents!

Ward Blog said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Sooooo glad to hear it!!!!!

Alison said...

Now you're just breaking MY heart in that cute t-shirt. Where did you get it Corben? -Lily

NealieBoBealie said...

Yay! Perhaps the best news since bread came sliced. No, probably even better than that. I can slice my own dang bread. You are fabulous, little man!