This is one of my birthday presents from Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma always thought I needed a swing for the deck so they got me one for my birthday and brought it back to me since my other birthday loot filled up the car on our June trip there.
In downtown Colorado Springs there is a really fun fountain to play in. I made Grandpa go in with me.
The zoo is so much fun here! Mommy freaked out a bit about letting ME feed the giraffes so Grandpa helped. Besides I tried to eat the giraffe cookie...
Just checking out the Meerkats. They ran up to the glass to see me!
I got to ride on my first carousel! I didn't even get scared at all!
I wanna be a cowboy!
And lastly...
Have you ever seen a bear climb a tree? We hadn't either until now.
4 comments:
He looks like he is enjoying his summer! Such a little man! I miss that zoo! My kids love to feed the giraffes!
Busy, spoiled little man! :) You're so lucky to see your grandparents all the time! That's awesome! That ice cream sure looked yummy!
mmmm....homemade ice cream. mmmmm.....drool.
Also, I miss the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I liked that place. The Austin Zoo is just so pitiful compared to C.S. and Denver's zoos.
Just getting around to checking out your latest postings. Happy Belated 1st Birthday! Looks like you had several chances to celebrate Corben's first year of life. What a cutie!
Post a Comment