Betcha you were wondering where I've been huh? Well, let's see, I've been a travelin' fool! My Grandpa came out to visit me and go to a golf tournament with daddy. He took a little time away from playing golf to play with me on a very hot day.

Then mommy, Grandpa and I got to fly back to Kansas City to see Grandma. Here I am lounging at the airport while we waited for our airplane.

I had the whole area to myself and it was great!

Just 'cuz.

I still love to swing!

One of the greatest things about grandparents is the chance to try new things. Grandpa bought me a sucker, much to mommy & grandma's dismay, and I got to enjoy it....till I discovered how many licks it takes to get to the gum!

Another thing I tried was corn on the cob. Mmmmm summer is yummy!
Grandpa let's me play in the little waterfall. He even told me I could rearrange the little rocks however I wanted to.
Just lounging with Grandpa. I'm trying out a new sexy pose what do you think?

One day we went and saw my Great Grandma and Great Great Grandpa. Here I am with my grandmas.
One of my favorite things is to sit on Great Grandpa Ray's lap while he reads to me. Then I get too wiggly and have to get down.

It just wouldn't be a trip home without breakfast with my Great Grandparents. We met one last time before mommy & I had to leave.

Well, that's what I've been up to! Hope you're doing good too!
3 comments:
Dang! your grandma looks young!
You look like a little man. Where does the time go? Thanks for showing us your pics of your fun trips! You've been a busy bee!
As always, great pics! That's so amazing that Corben has great great grandparents!
Post a Comment