Monday, August 18, 2008

Taste Of Fall

Daddy had to go on a little work trip this weekend and mommy & I got to tag along! Cripple Creek, Colorado was having their annual Armed Forces Weekend and daddy went to represent the Navy. It was so cold but we had a good time and it was still nice to have a little getaway. It was my first time to stay in a hotel since I've become mobile so it was a great way to figure out if we can take a little vacation sometime soon. Turns out I still hate sleeping anywhere but a crib and unfortunately our friends could hear me in their room. I guess I won't be staying in a hotel until I am a little bigger and can sleep in a bed. But no matter, I got a chance to spend some quality time with my daddy and see some snow on the mountains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a difference in weather. One pic your in a pool, the next you have a fuzzy warm hat on!
Let your Mom know, Hershey the town does not smell like chocolate, but you can smell it on the tour. You don't tour the actually factory any more. They have a special ride/show at Chocolate World.