Friday, December 12, 2008

Celebrating 18 months Today!

I celebrated my 18 month existence by going to see my doctor today for a check-up. Here's my stats:


Height: 32 3/4 in 75%

Weight: 23 lbs 11 oz 20%

And my head is right in the middle at 50%


After we were finished with the doctor, we met up with Asher and his mommy for a quick trip to Costco since we'd never been before and I needed more of these yummy snacks. I'm addicted.
I didn't pinch Asher, I swear! We got to ride in the cart together which was fun.

4 comments:

Lea said...

You boys were too cute riding in the cart together. Sorry that Asher kept sticking his wet fingers in your mouth, Corben! He just loves his buddy!

Alison said...

It was a doublewide!

Did the doc give you a hard time?

Anonymous said...

That picture is funny!

The Petersons said...

Hard to believe he's 18 months already!