Friday, December 19, 2008

Road Trip part 1

I'm always up for a new adventure and a couple of days ago our adventure took us to Denver. The mommies decided that it was time for a road trip just in time to see Santa and meet up with some friends who live up that way. So we all piled in the car and made our trek. We had a blast! And a 2 hour trip wasn't nearly as scary as the mommies had feared with all three of us sitting within cup stealing distance.

While I DID sit on Santa's lap the pictures didn't turn out so great so we'll have a go at it next week when I'm home seeing my Grandma and Pa. Uncle Caleb said if I got to sit on Santa's lap then so did he so it looks like I'll have some pretty funny company.
Until then...Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

So cute! What a fun outing! Hannah refuses to go anywhere near Santa. Hunter got close enough this year to give him five, but that's as close as he was willing to go! Safe travels and Merry Christmas! Maybe we'll catch up with you next year. Looks like we are heading to the Memphis area at some point this summer. We'll see how things turn out. As you know, we are always up for surprises! Miss you!