Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 - What A Year!

I know I'm a tad late seeing as it is already January 5th but let's recap my exciting year shall we? It may be mostly pictures because mommy is having a tough time remember all my little milestones during each month...

January


February
I took off crawling and FAST!



March



April
Apparently this is why they put the gates up.



May
More new teeth & my first trip to the ER.

June

Happy Birthday to me!!


July
I had lots of fun with visits to the zoo, homemade ice cream, fireworks and I learned that I was going to be a big brother!



August
PaPa came for a visit and then we took a plane ride together and he gave me my first sucker.


September

October
We did lots of traveling and I got to visit Uncle Caleb & Aunt Ty Ty in Chicago. Mommy found out I'm having a sister and I decided I'd give walking a whirl.


November
Walking - for reals!


December

Merry Christmas! I had a blast this Christmas and really enjoyed opening all my cool toys and books.
Uncle Caleb thought the bat would be a good tool to get my way.
I couldn't stop giggling at Aunt Ty Ty's toes.
The family!
I hope your 2009 is off to a great start and may we all have so much fun this year!!
By the way, thanks to Alison for letting us copy your idea. :)

2 comments:

Lea said...

What a year, dude! It's been lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

That was a really cute idea! Happy New Year to you all!