Monday, March 9, 2009

Bath Time!

Nevie got her first bath (at home) last night. She did pretty well actually. What girl isn't happier after having her hair washed and skin moisturized?! She decided to celebrate her cleanliness till 2am but at least she smelled nice.




5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

she is so cute! i just love the fun a new baby brings to the house! what were her stats???? i don't think you've posted them

THE LONG FAMILY said...

She is so beautiful!! I see a lot of late night celebrating in your future. I am glad she is doing so well!!

Lea said...

I love it! Nevie, sweetie, you need to end your parties a little bit earlier so your poor mommy can get some sleep! Her skin looks so beautiful and clear!

Anonymous said...

she is wonderful! two very cute kids! congrats to you all =-)

Alison said...

I'm glad she enjoyed bath time. Lily really hated it at first. I hope she decides to end the party a little earlier tonight!