I have a feeling
my blog is no longer going to be just about
me. That's ok, I guess I can't think of anyone I'd rather share it with than Nevie.
See what I mean? 
My Paw-Paw made me a Porcupine Apple today for a snack. It was very yummy.

My indoor sled made by guess who? (My Paw Paw)

She's awake!


My outisde sled. This is going to be so much fun when it gets warmer outside and the grass turns green! I'll get fewer grass burns when it's nice and soft. 
4 comments:
I love seeing them together!
It looks like Corben is enjoying his new role as big brother! It also looks like he is getting plenty of attention himself!
How big is Nevie? She is a doll with that sweet, round face!
I just love those pictures! Nevie is already looking so different. I can't wait to see her again!
she is precious! looks like Corben enjoys her...for now at least. :) glad he's getting to have some special fun of his own. the polka dots are ADORABLE!!! hope you're doing well, feeling good, sleeping some, and having fun! :)
Post a Comment