Actually she was here on Tuesday at 4:31pm but we've been too busy staring at her to download pictures...but here she is!
Introducing Nevien (Nevie)!
Corben has been awesome with her giving her kisses and touching her ever so lightly with the back of his hand.
Taking her first peek at life just minutes after she was born.
Despite being evicted, she is super healthy and has been hanging out with us since she was born. No NICU visits this time around! She's eating like a pro and doesn't really cry much (let's hope that lasts...).
14 comments:
Welcome Nevie! She is beautiful. Job well done guys!
Congratulations! She is precious :) What's her length and weight?
Oh Jen! She's gorgeous!
Yeah! Congrats! She is super cute!!!
Yay!!!!!!! So excited for you. Can't wait to meet her.
Congrats!! I was hoping to see pics today:) Maybe we'll get to meet her before too long!
How exciting! Congratulations!!! I am glad everything is going smoothly! She looks wonderful! I am so happy for you all!!!
P.S. I just showed the pictures to Isabelle and she is so excited for you! She says, "Nevie is cute!"
Congrats you guys!!! She is absolutely gorgeous, how exciting! Corben is going to be an excellent big brother :)
Congratulations, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yay, no NICU!!!!
Hey - what a surprise to find Nevie is here! WOW! Congrats. She's so cute. My fave pic is the one of you holding her and her scrunched up little face. She's so beautiful. Congratulations.
congrats! she's beautiful! so glad she's doing well and eating well too! both things that are SO important to a mom and dad! i know you're glad to finally have her in your arms! take it easy and get as much rest as you can! you are BLESSED!!!
Congratuations Jen, Brad and Big Brother Corben! I have been thinking about you guys and wondering when I'd hear some news. Sorry, I haven't been on the computer in the past few days! Looks like you're all doing well and are enjoying your new addition!
Congrats, Jen. Stoked for you and your growing family!
Post a Comment