Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friends +1

My friends sure love Nevie! I try to share but really if I could I would probably shout SHE'S MINE! I just want to tell Asher that she can't date till she's 30 so lips off Buster! He loves to kiss her and giver her hugs. Lily is going to be a big sister soon and so she's getting a little practice in which is fine because she's a girl. Girls are ok. Boys. Boys must stay away for a very long time.



I sure love these guys!
I'm just curious ok? No need to get me a doll for my birthday or anything. See there are her eyes...I was just pointing that out. I'm not into dolls or anything, for reals Dad.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh I must have that photo of the three of them. Just think of his affection for that doll as a sign of how far he's come in being sweet and gentle with his little sister.

Lea said...

That picture of the three of them is the cutest ever! And I too love how sweet he was with that baby doll!