Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Flowers

Well, it seems as though winter just won't let go around here but here's the best little flower we've seen all year!

By the way, are you as stunned as mommy to realize Nevie is 2 months old?!?!? She went to the doctor the other day and here are her stats:

Weight:

Birth: 7lbs 7 oz

2 months: 11lbs 11 oz (!!!!!!)

She has the most delicious little thighs ever! Poor thing, gets those genes from her mama's side.

Height:

Birth: 20 inches

2 months: 22 inches

And me, I must always have my picture taken whenever mommy takes a picture of Nevie.

6 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

She's such a cutie in her flower hat :) What percentile is she in for weight?

Ward Blog said...

your babies are too cute!!!

okay so i get a msg from laurel today that you are having the HAMMONDs over for steak!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!.....:)...I did forget all about that bet until now :)...I expect steaks in the mail (hahaha)

Alison said...

She looks so much like Lily in that picture with the hat and the chair it's blowing my mind!

Lea said...

That girl is so darn photogenic (just like her brother), it's not even funny! I just love that hat on her! And I totally concur about those delicious thighs - I love 'em!

katina said...

I find it intriguing with the double numbers...22", 7#7oz, 11#11oz...if only there were a way for her to have physically been 11" instead of 20" at birth.

Julie said...

Just checking in, wow, two months already!! Where does time go? Your kiddies are just so precious. I love your blog, you do such a great job keeping it up!