Thursday, May 14, 2009

Road Trippin'!

I just got back from visiting my Paw-Paw and Grandma for a week. What a week it was! I'll try and give you a recap in one post but beware: lots o' pictures!

First we saw some of these. Cool huh? The wind farm is HUGE! Usually we hear them in the night time; the eery hum & whoosh and the red light flickering through the rotations but since we traveled during the day this time we got to see them all moving.

And then I did some of this.
Then I got to do this. Paw-Paw bought me my own watering can.

And check it out! Paw-Paw made me my own sandbox.

Here's Grandma enjoying some Nevie-time.

My cousin Addi and taking a wagon ride. Check this out, my Great-Grandpa Bill (Paw-Paw's dad) and my Great-Grandpa Larry (Grandma's dad) both built this wagon. It's going to be very special to me because I never got the chance to meet my Great-Grandpa Bill.Here's Addi & Lucas meeting Nevie for the first time.
Our cousins Elizabeth & Jeremy had us over one night and that's where our Aunt Ann got to meet Nevie for the first time. I think they like each other.


The next day we went and saw my Great-Great-Grandpa Ray and Great-Grandma Judy. They sure did like meeting Nevie! Here they all are with Paw-Paw.

After all this playing and meetin people we needed a bath! Here's Nevie in her new Tummy Tub. Cool huh? She sure does love it and Mommy thinks it's one of the neatest baby things she's got!

Getting a bath at Paw-Paw's is one of my most favoritest things ever! I've been known to have a couple of baths in one day if Paw-Paw and I get bored or if I get extra dirty. They have the best tub!

4 comments:

Lea said...

Wow, dude, you've been busy! Looks like you had a blast! And Nevie looks super cute in her tub!

Alison said...

You'll have to tell us more about this Tummy Tub. Looks like you had a great time with the Grandparents. Nevie sure looked cute in that flower hat!

Annelise & Ethan said...

That tub does look interesting. How does it work?

THE LONG FAMILY said...

We are so very glad that you came to see us!! We loved every second of it.