I've been eyeing this tub for awhile at this little store in Lee's Summit where my parents live. My dad saw them several months ago and thought it was pretty cool too. Then about 2 weeks ago or so the Today show did a segment on these really cool tubs and my mom saw it. While we were home last week my mom & dad splurged bought one for Nevie. I gotta say I really love it. It's sort of like a glorified bucket BUT it's smooth and has no rough edges which I'm not sure is really easy to find in a bucket. There aren't any harmful chemicals in the plastic of this one. It's really popular in Europe from what I've read.
It truly does make bath time easier. Let's just say Nevie is getting more baths now that I don't have to drag out the little tub and all the accessories. I have been giving her a bath each night on the floor of our room (which is more comfortable than the bathroom floor) which makes it so easy to start a little routine. It was funny though last night Brad walked in and started laughing and told me to look below the water line. Her toes were all wiggling and she was all folded up in there - it was so cute! Nevie is normally a happy and content baby but when she's in this tub she just lights up and becomes very expressive.
That's my personal opinion of the Tummy Tub but here are a couple of places to get more info:
Here & Here
No comments:
Post a Comment