For the first time in for-ever (ok it's only been since Christmas) the whole family was able to spend time together. Uncle Caleb & Auntie Ty-Ty & Mam-Maw & Paw-Paw came to visit over 4th of July. We had so much fun!!! There was never a dull moment! I got to eat lots of yummy food (including some homemade vanilla bean ice cream!), stay up late, and play nonstop!

I helped Paw-Paw pick up the remnants of the very fun fireworks from the night before.

It rained on the 4th so we made the best out of it and sent my rubber ducky down the "river". Hey like my new helmet? I'm a little crazy on my scooter and tricycle so everyone thought it'd be a good idea that I wear the helmet. Turns out, I like it! I never want to take it off!

Daddy & Uncle Caleb had a mean game of darts going on.

Mommy & Daddy

I guess I had to share my time with Paw-Paw. He and Nevie can be good buddies too I suppose.

I got a new tent!

Here's me and my new tricycle.

We had a little party to celebrate Auntie Ty-Ty's recent graduation from the Aveda Hair Institute! Congratulations Auntie Ty-Ty!!! We're so very proud of you! And she's got some mad hair cutting skills! I helped her open her cards and gifts.

Uncle Caleb sure did enjoy spending some time with Nevie!

Auntie Ty-Ty did too. She always made Nevie giggle.

All of the"kids" before Uncle Caleb & Autie Ty-Ty had to fly back to Chicago. We love you and miss you already!!!

3 comments:
Next visit from Auntie TyTy I need to be sure to be in town to get a haircut! I promise, I'm a good tipper!
I told her I'd pimp her services out whenever she comes to visit. I'll let you know when she's coming to town next k? :)
Everyone has such good hair!!
Post a Comment