She is:
15 lbs 4 oz = 75%
25 1/2 in = 90%
She is already rolling over onto her tummy and is nearly always soooo happy! I honestly though karma would catch up with me on this kidlet because Corben was such a happy, easy going baby but looks like I have been spared (at least until teenagerdom) and got blessed with another incredibly good natured baby! A switch got flipped when she turned 3 1/2 months and she decided that she does indeed like her crib and as long as I catch her sleepy cues just right she will actually remain in the crib until the wee (and I do mean wee) hours of the morning. She decided that pacifiers are beneath her level of taste but she likes her thumb quite well. She eats well, but on her terms not mine. I have a theory why and if you want to know then I will tell you but you'll either laugh at my humor or get offended soooo that might be saved for a little entry on my blog instead of here. I'll judge by the comments on this post whether to share it or uh, just make my mom laugh. She thought it was funny but I get my "tell it like it is or how I feel it is" from her.
Anywho, both Nevie and Corben are sharing a room and much to my pleasant suprise Corben is doing so well with that. In fact, he never wakes up when I am in there feeding Nevie and while she is not quite a deep sleeper yet, I was most worried how he would handle the noises and stuff that come along with a baby. On the rare morning that he wakes up before her, he says "sssshhhh, bye bye Nenie". My friend Laurel told me over and over that it'd work out and while I sincerely wanted to believe that she was totally right I will admit to her that I had my reservations that my kids would be the exception (because that'd be my luck). Why do I doubt the wise advice of someone who has been there before? Um, maybe I'll bake her something as an atonement.
The day will be here before I'm ready where she's playing dress up on her own but for now we'll just practice!
5 comments:
That so looks like a picture of Baby Corben with a tiara on, they are looking so much alike right now!
I pray pray pray that your luck and mine will be the same with the room sharing!
What a relief that room sharing is going so well! That must be a huge weight off your mind.
She is growning so quickly! Time flys by so fast with the second child! She looks so cute in the tiara :0)
What a cutie. You are so right, dress up comes way before you think!! Addi put on a princess dress and asked Jermey to take her to rinces (princess) house.
I am so happy they can share the room!!
she is SO CUTE!!! the time goes by so fast, doesn't it! and even faster it seems with each little one! sounds like she is doing VERY well! :) praise the Lord for good natured babies! :)
Post a Comment