We've been busy around here and up to all sorts of stuff. We've been doing lots of playing and enjoying what could quite possibly be our last summer in Colorado. But no dwelling on that subject now, mmm-kay?
We've really enjoyed having a zoo membership this year here I am taking a break from the animals and playing at the playground.
The best view is from daddy's shoulders!
Nevie enjoys the zoo too.
I love trains and this is my new tradition when visiting the zoo.
Nevie's new(ish) trick of rolling over onto her tummy.
Last weekend daddy and I went camping in the backyard. I slept all night and passed the test! We can go camping for real now! (I just wish you could experience some of mommy's excitement.)
3 comments:
Mommy has such cute hair!! Oh I can't wait to hear about your first for real camping trip.
You are people on the go!! I love that picture of Nevie on her belly. And this talk about your last Colorado summer is killing me!
Our zoo just got a train too. The kids loved it. Your hair looks really cute!!!
Post a Comment