Monday, August 10, 2009

isn't it ironic?

yeah I really do think. (cue Alanis Morrisette)
things I did yesterday all by myself.


4 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

Is he in a dog cage in the first pic? I can totally relate with him getting in the exersaucer. Annelise gets in Ethan's swing, exersaucer, and walker. I am glad she is a light weight so nothing has broken!

Alison said...

Hmm... did you leave him in the cage for a little while? hehehe!

The Stiners said...

Ha ha - yeah he crawled in Linus' kennel and somehow locked himself in. I just thought he was playing by there till he was rattling the cage and I asked him to be careful. He started saying HELP! HELP! This is how I found him. Man this new phone is so handy - it's so much quicker to whip that out than to get my actual camera.

Lea said...

These crack me up!! Leave it to Corben - I think he's a future Houdini!