Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Sweet Ending




Please excuse my orange face, I had a pockle (aka popsicle in Corben-ese) after my dinner tonight. It gave me enough energy to channel my inner Harry Potter.


One of my favorite things to do these days is give my toys a ride on my scooter. Here's Buck and the bear having their turn. Why does it always seem like I'm filthy when I am playing? Mommy wants you to know I'm not always wearing my food. I was helping her make blueberry tarts when I spilled my taste-test down my jammies. Oxyclean is a magical creation.





I loooooove to talk on the phone.


See my new car? Boy is it fun! Paw-Paw? Come play take a ride with me!


Now for the whipped cream, sprinkled and cherry on top....

2 comments:

Alison said...

Nevie is swimming!

Lea said...

Love the pics! Hysterical as always. And Asher always loves pics of Nevie. "Baby!" he screams out every time.