
It's hard to believe but a whole half of a year has passed since Nevie joined our family and made us complete.
She had her check-up this week and she's healthy as can be and super strong! Here are her stats because I'll have better luck looking back at this post and writing it in her baby book at some point.
She's 16 lbs and 15oz = 70%
She's 26 3/4 inches long = 85%
She's rolling over both ways now and the separation anxiety is in full swing. She loves her mommy! My mom says that's exactly how I was so she just laughs and says I'm getting my just desserts. I know how fast they grow up so it's not bothering me at all. She's super ready for food but I'm dragging my feet on that one because it complicates my life. Nevie has had a little bit of a popsicle and she absolutely adored it.

3 comments:
Isn't it weird how kids grow so fast in the first year and then put on like two more pounds in the second year!? She is doing great and that first face sure looks a lot like a face her brother makes!
What a cutie!! I miss her and everyone else so much!! I can't believe it has been 6 months already!! Oh I love that shirt :)
Oh Nevie, we love you so! Glad you're healthy and strong!
Post a Comment