Friday, September 18, 2009

Over The River and Up To The Mountains

We went on vacation!
My Mamaw and PawPaw came out and we all went to our favorite little spot in the mountains (Ouray) for a whole week.
We started off our vacation by going to Jack Quinns - our favorite Irish pub around before heading over to the Balloon Classic.

Nevie hitched a ride to see the hot air balloons on PawPaw's shoulders. Usually the spot is reserved for me but I decided to let Nevie have a turn.



I'm pretty sure that Nevie was created just for Mamaw.

Nevie and Mommy at our pit stop at Blue Mesa.
I loved enjoying a petch (peach) every morning for breakfast on our vacation.
Nevie got in on the action too.
Before we turned into Superman in Telluride.
Me and PawPaw on one of our walks together.
I wanted to give Nevie a special hug on the gondola ride in Telluride.
The Family at Box Canyon Falls.
Check out my new boots! Cool huh?!
Nevie and Mommy enjoyed their mornings on the porch while I slept away in Mamaw & PawPaw;s room in my own king size bed. Ahhh, that was the life.
Me and PawPaw enjoying one last pockle (what I call popsicle) before he and Mamaw had to leave.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I see the backpack got a little use! Looks like you had a great trip!

Lea said...

As always, looks like you had a great time with the grandparents! I love Nevie's smile in the pics - and that adorable pink hat!