They finally got the hint. Climbing out of my crib didn't do it. Finally after I climbed into the bed at Pottery Barn Kids and crawled under the covers they finally got it: I WANT MY OWN BED! Daddy got right to work on putting the finishing touches (i.e. stripping off the white and staining it just the right color of brown) and he finished it just in time for me to spend my first night in my new bed last week. Thanks Daddy!
One last picture of me in my crib.
I got right to work helping Daddy take apart my old bed.

I really am happy I promise! Here's my new bed!

It's been a really awesome week having my new space!
2 comments:
The new bed looks awesome!! Congrats on the big move, Corben!
P.S. Can you please tell Asher how great it is to have your very own bed? :)
Wow he looks like such a big kid in the crib! I guess he knew it was time! Has he been sleeping well?
Post a Comment